Looking for Meaningful Summer Employment?
Join the Cathedral Ridge Summer Camp Team!
Lead Ropes Instructor
Our Ropes Course Lead Instructor will:
● Manage a safe and positive experience for participants utilizing challenge by choice.
● Organize and lead initiatives, low ropes, high ropes course, climbing wall, zipline and giant swing.
● Inspect the course(s) weekly to ensure that the equipment is safe and functional.
● Challenge course certification from nationally recognized organization preferred
● Current CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid, and Oxygen Administration certification
● Prior experience leading a ropes course
● At least 21 years of age
We invite you to apply here. Applications are being received through April 30. Zoom interviews will be scheduled as applications are received.
What is Cathedral Ridge?
Cathedral Ridge is a 156-acre retreat, camp, and conference center near Woodland Park, Colorado, owned by The Episcopal Church in Colorado. It is a “place apart”—a peaceful, natural space, surrounded by peaks and forest—that serves as a resource for innovative and creative ministry, Christian formation, and leadership training for people of all ages. Each year a wide range of diverse groups visit Cathedral Ridge, seeking to build relationships, reflect, debate, and solve real-world problems. During the summer months, the focus of our ministry is summer camps for children and youth across the state and beyond.
Cathedral Ridge offers a variety of comfortable, well-maintained lodging options, a central dining hall, outdoor chapels, and numerous outdoor recreation opportunities, including hiking trails and an extensive challenge course.