Cathedral Ridge is the Camp and Retreat Center for the Episcopal Church in Colorado. Our Board of Directors is comprised of the Bishop of Colorado, the Right Reverend Kimberly Lucas, and clergy and lay leaders.
The Rev. Kim Seidman
Vicar and Executive Director
Director of Operations
Lead Ropes Instructor
In addition to the Summer Family Camp Counselor Description, Our Ropes Course Lead Instructor will:
● Manage a safe and positive experience for participants utilizing challenge by choice.
● Organize and lead initiatives, low ropes, high ropes course, climbing wall, zipline and giant swing.
● Inspect the course(s) weekly to ensure that the equipment is safe and functional.
● Challenge course certification from nationally recognized organization preferred
● Current CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid, and Oxygen Administration certification
● Prior experience leading a ropes course
● At least 21 years of age
We invite you to apply here. Applications are being received through April 30. Zoom interviews will be scheduled as applications are received.