Cathedral Ridge prides itself in providing outstanding meals and hospitality. Meals at Cathedral Ridge are an opportunity for guests to eat great food that nourishes body and soul, while enjoying table fellowship. We serve nutritious, healthy meals that are conscious of resources and our local environment. Our dining staff’s ministry is to prepare fresh, simple, well-balanced meals, specializing in country-style comfort food and of course, our famous Cathedral Ridge cookies!
Sage Hall Dining Room
The newly renovated dining hall comfortably accommodates 110 people. Meals are served family style or buffet style depending on group size and preferences.
Please note that during low season (December-February), full meal service at the dining hall may not be available on all days. Ask our reservation specialist for more information, including alternative meal options.
8:00 a.m. — Breakfast
12:00 p.m. — Lunch
6:00 p.m. — Dinner
Meal Prices (Adult/Youth*)
Breakfast — starting at $8/$5
Lunch — starting at $10/$8
Dinner — starting at $17/$12
*Youth are young people ages 4-17. There is no charge for children 0-3.
Friday’s dinner can be moved to 7:00 pm to accommodate late arrivals. In general, if no other groups are sharing the dining hall, we are happy to move your meal time thirty minutes before or after the traditional time.
Cathedral Ridge strives to accommodate the dietary preferences and needs of its visitors by offering a variety of choices. If you require vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free meals, or have specific dietary needs or allergies, please let us know so we can ensure that your dietary requirements are met during your stay.
All of our meals are served with an assortment of beverages.
Sample breakfast buffet items:
- Cereal bar
- Maple & sugar-free syrup
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Arrangement of breads, muffins, biscuits
- Meat or veggie egg soufflé
- Bacon or sausage
- Hash browns or potato frittata
- Sautéed fresh vegetables
- Crème brûlée, french toast
Sample luncheon buffet items
- Homemade soups, fresh breads
- Full salad bar
- Hot entrees, grilled sandwiches
- Box lunches
- Specialty cookies
Sample dinner entrées
- Chicken osso bucco
- Southwest meatloaf
- BBQ beef brisket
- Marinated pork tenderloin
- Red meat trout
All entrées served with fresh vegetables in season, appropriate side dishes, and a full salad bar.
In addition to three regularly scheduled meals, we offer morning and afternoon snacks for our visitors. A variety of hors d’oeuvres are available for receptions. Download our Snack and Hors d’Oeuvre Menu here.
Snack items (serve 15 unless otherwise noted):
- Cheese and crackers — $22
- Mixed nuts/Chips — $18
- Vegetables and dip — $15
- Power bar basket — $12, serves 10
- Continental breakfast — $8/pp
- Assorted freshly baked scones — $15
- Cookie and brownie platter — $18
- Gourmet cookie platter — $18
- Homemade granola bars & trail mix — $20
- Homemade 9″ pies (choose from South Carolina lemon, pumpkin, and apple) — $12/pie
- Pecan pie — $18/pie
- Cheesecake — $18-$20/12″ or 16″ cheesecake
- S’mores kit — $20
Beverages served at snack time:
- Assorted juices (morning only)
- Coffee (regular and decaf)
- Assorted teas
- Iced water
- Cases of bottled water or soft drinks available for purchase