Cathedral Ridge prides itself in providing outstanding meals and hospitality. Meals at Cathedral Ridge are an opportunity for guests to eat great food that nourishes body and soul, while enjoying fellowship with the Cathedral Ridge family. We serve nutritious, healthy meals that are conscious of resources and our local environment. Our food service staff’s ministry is to prepare fresh, simple, well-balanced foods, specializing in country-style comfort food and of course, our famous Cathedral Ridge cookies!
Sage Hall Dining Room
The newly renovated dining hall comfortably accommodates 175 people. Meals are typically served family style and are high quality and healthful.
8:00 a.m. — Breakfast
12:00 p.m. — Lunch
6:00 p.m. — Dinner
Meal Prices (Adult/Youth*)
Breakfast — starting at $8/$5
Lunch — starting at $10/$8
Dinner — starting at $17/$12
*Youth are young people ages 4-17. There is no charge for children 0-3.
Friday’s dinner can be at 7:00 pm to accommodate late arrivals. In general, if no other groups are sharing the dining hall, we are happy to move your meal time thirty minutes before or after the traditional time.
Cathedral Ridge strives to accommodate the dietary preferences and needs of its campers and visitors by offering a variety of choices. If you require vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free meals, or have specific dietary needs or allergies, please let us know so we can ensure that your dietary requirements can be met during your stay.
Our meals are typically served “family style,” but we are happy to provide other set-up options to make your dining experience the most enjoyable possible.
All of our meals are served with an assortment of beverages.
Sample breakfast buffet items:
- Cereal bar
- Maple & sugar-free syrup
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Arrangement of breads, muffins, biscuits
- Meat or veggie egg soufflé
- Bacon or sausage
- Hash browns or potato frittata
- Sautéed fresh vegetables
- Crème brûlée, french toast
Sample luncheon buffet items
- Homemade soups, fresh breads
- Full salad bar
- Hot entrees, grilled sandwiches
- Box lunches
- Specialty cookies
Sample dinner entrées
- Chicken osso bucco
- Southwest meatloaf
- BBQ beef brisket
- Marinated pork tenderloin
- Red meat trout
All entrées served with fresh vegetables in season, appropriate side dishes, and a full salad bar.
In addition to three regularly scheduled meals, we offer morning and afternoon snacks for our visitors. A variety of hors d’oeuvres are available for receptions. Download our Snack and Hors d’Oeuvre Menu here.
Snack items (serve 15 unless otherwise noted):
- Cheese and crackers — $22
- Mixed nuts/Chips — $18
- Vegetables and dip — $15
- Power bar basket — $12, serves 10
- Continental breakfast — $8/pp
- Assorted freshly baked scones — $15
- Cookie and brownie platter — $18
- Gourmet cookie platter — $18
- Homemade granola bars & trail mix — $20
- Homemade 9″ pies (choose from South Carolina lemon, pumpkin, and apple) — $12/pie
- Pecan pie — $18/pie
- Cheesecake — $18-$20/12″ or 16″ cheesecake
- S’mores kit — $20
Beverages served at snack time:
- Assorted juices (morning only)
- Coffee (regular and decaf)
- Assorted teas
- Iced water
- Cases of bottled water or soft drinks available for purchase